Wednesday 15 March 2017

28mm Landsknechts Swiss Wars Pike Unit and Handgunners

I think these are mostly Wargames Foundry, first painted because I fancied the challenge - then expanded into a unit bit by bit through picking up the odd figures here and there. I think I was working on the unit to catch up with some club members who were way ahead. Never did get it ready in time for the game they were planning.

Mostly painted by me - about 10 or so handgunners were picked up on ebay painted but unbased, although I also added a few flicks of the brush to these before varnishing and basing.

The flags are also handpainted -  I'm no expert on this era  (didn't even do basic buying for research) so I think I was just after  general effect. If you can identify them please let me know.  The pikes hurt.

.














And here are some more detailed pics of individual ranks
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Selling - 28mm Young Guard - Flanquer Chasseurs Painted 2 battalions

  Here's the link if you want to have a look :  They're the fab green uniforms (with higher officer wearing their blue Middle Guard ...